Wednesday 19 September 2012

Taipei Zoo,TW Chapter


Saw that cutie by myside ? Its my babe Sherryn with me in TW !!! So excited to have my girl here . Sadly she need to fly back the next day... Let's cherish the whole day together then . Day 2 is so jammed packed that it'll put our feet to the test , of durability :)


Had a fast breakie at the nearby shop before greeting my dear friend , seems nice right the breakie ? NOOOOO ~~ the mince meat rice 滷肉飯 can't even fit in my Top 50 food list . Rice isn't soft or chewy and please don't make me start on the watermelon milk , just imagine unmilky milk...



Meet our personal "tour guide" for the day , haha... I can't remember how many times we make fun with her occupation but its sweet moment together . Head to the TW Zoo for our 1st station , not a fan of zoos but it's a family request . So here we go !



I forget the ride took how many time but it's not a long one from Taipei station , we finally here . Posing for a shot with my babes is a priority once reached , say cheese everybody~~ 



Holy shit !! Take a look what greet us by the entrance of the zoo , yes it's a real live snake wonder around freely . Damn it shocked all the girls and we're all like fleeing here and there . Max still play with it like nobody's business , i'm just glad he didn't catch it bare hands . Good job Max , good job =.=



Just as i predict that Asian zoos will have more trees instead of animals , bored till die walking for so long but we get all the floras intead faunas... The most animal you can see is reptiles , so that explain the snake incident . I even spotted Daniel Wu's sidekick - 蛙兄 (單身男女) , kinda chubby i think .


The trip to Taipei zoo is really rush since we have to move on to Xi Men , just a short experience here and we took another family potrait before leave . Worth to visit the Taipei Zoo ? Rate from 1 - 100 you decide XD




2 comments: